|Description||With Mother’s Day just around the corner, spoil your mum with a handcrafted delightful and delicious Rosy Rose! 🌹
Create this beautiful masterpiece by beating up an incredibly tender, gluten free rice flour sponge layered in between passion fruit yogurt mousse and packed with diced mango. Simply creamy, refreshing and bursting with tangy flavours all at once.
Not just that, top it with delicate and vibrant edible Japanese bean paste roses that you will learn from scratch.
Mom deserves nothing but the best. Your handcrafted elegant Rosy Rose will surely put a big smile on her face. 💕
*Lesson open to participants 13 years old and above
*License Holder, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
|Venue||Pavilion Elite Studio only|
|Dates||2 – 29 May 2023|
License Holder: RM200
Apron is provided but will be chargeable at RM1 as rental fee from 1 May 2022. You are welcomed to bring your own apron as it is compulsory for all lessons.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 1 Day Lesson is open to Members and Non-Members.
- Participants must be 13 years old and above.
- All online reservations made at ABC Cooking Studio are open to residents (Malaysians & MyPR Holder) only. If you are a non-resident/foreigner, please email to email@example.com to make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your unconfirmed booking at our discretion.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Refund and rescheduling of the 1 Day Lesson is strictly not allowed. Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply. The Management reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.