Learn to make 2 different styles of mooncake from scratch using the same flaky pastry dough.
Shanghai Style Mooncake (3 pcs) – Filled with red bean paste and egg yolk filling
Taiwanese Swirl Mooncake (3 pcs) – Filled with yam lotus paste and mochi filling
*Lesson open to participants 9 years old and above
|Venue||Pavilion Elite Studio only|
|Time||1:30pm - 4:00pm|
Apron is provided but will be chargeable at RM1 as rental fee from 1 May 2022. You are welcomed to bring your own apron as it is compulsory for all lessons.
Terms and Conditions:
- This workshop is open to Members and Non-Members.
- Participants must be 9 years old and above.
- All online reservations made at ABC Cooking Studio are open to residents (Malaysians & MyPR Holder) only. If you are a non-resident/foreigner, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your unconfirmed booking at our discretion.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Refund and rescheduling of the workshop is strictly not allowed. Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply. The Management reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.