|Description||Matcha and red bean have always been such a perfect match-a for a Japanese dessert. It’s time to get a new member for this ultimate duet.
This complex taste builds from our all-time favourite oreo base, layering with the harmonization of red bean cream cheese and matcha mousse, finishing with the finest twist of caramelized apple and gold leaf elegantly landing on the matcha chocolate glaze.
Let our taste bud be on this finest trip with this matcha red bean cheesecake with layers of surprise!
|Size||15 cm, 1 whole cake|
|Venue||Pavilion Elite Studio only|
|Dates||11-31 October 2021|
Terms and Conditions:
- The 1 Day Lesson is open to Members and Non-Members.
- All lesson participants must meet the fully vaccinated definition set by the government and comply to all SOPs in the studio.
- All online reservations made at ABC Cooking Studio are open to residents (Malaysians & MyPR Holder) only. If you are a non-resident/foreigner, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your unconfirmed booking at our discretion.
- Participants must be 9 years old and above.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Strictly no add-on of additional pax after payment is made.
- Refund and rescheduling of the 1 Day Lesson is strictly not allowed. Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Kindly be punctual. Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to join the 1 Day Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Other terms and conditions apply. The Management reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.