|Menu||Mushroom Gratin Bread (Without Demo)|
|Description||Learn to make these creamy mushroom bread in rugby and roll shapes that makes a nice bite for meatless days.
|Venue||Bake at Home via Zoom|
|Date||16 – 31 August 2021|
|Duration||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Ingredients and tools to be prepared by participants||Ingredients:
Terms and Conditions:
- Online Beginner Lesson is open to ABC Members & Non-Members.
- All online reservations made at ABC Cooking Studio are open to residents (Malaysians & MyPR Holder) only. If you are a non-resident/foreigner, please email to email@example.com to make your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your unconfirmed booking at our discretion.
- Participants must be 9 years old and above.
- Kindly be punctual. Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed to join the Online Beginner Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Refund and rescheduling of Online Beginner Lesson is strictly not allowed. Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no add-on of additional pax after payment is made.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Kindly prepare the necessary ingredients and tools needed beforehand.
- An email with guide to our online lesson will be sent within 3 days before the actual lesson.
- Other terms and conditions apply. The Management reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.